Trading reporting system
Transparent Trade Reporting System
Bucharest Stock Exchange's system (Transparent Trade Reporting) offers its customers a possibility to report all transactions, that fall under MIFID - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive of the EU Commission (Directive 2004/39 EC).
The Transparent Trade Reporting system is a comprehensive solution designed for banks and investment firms of all sizes that serves to meet the disclosure obligations regarding OTC transactions for European shares.
- Two alternative entry modes for OTC transactions:
- Web GUI for manual data maintenance (entry of trades, changes, cancellations, querying reports, etc.)
- Connectivity between the reporting entity and BSE via a WebService at the exchange for automatic reporting
- It offers the option of publishing data anonymously through the use of external infrastructure, thus meeting your disclosure obligations, but without revealing your identity (or trading strategy).
- Easy to interface with the reporting entity’s systems to ensure the publication of data in the timeframe required
- Designed for customers to meet their requirement for immediate real-time publication with a backstop of three minutes
- Publication of OTC transactions via BSE website