In attention to No. 0226/May 26, 2023
The Bucharest Stock Exchange (B.V.B.)
The Financial Supervisory Authority (A.S.F.)
In accordance with the Capital Markets Law No. 24/2017 and Regulation No. 5/2018
regarding the issuers and operations with securities
Report date: May 26, 2023
Issuing entity: Alternative Investment Fund for Retail Investors BET FI Index Invest managed by SAI Broker S.A. Registered office: Cluj-Napoca, no. 119, Motilor Street, 4th floor, County of Cluj
Phone: 0364-260.755, fax: 0364-780.124
VAT No. 30706475
Trade Registry No.: J12/2603/2012 Share capital: RON 2,206,180
The regulated market on which the issued shares are traded: The Bucharest Stock Exchange
Important events to report: Payment of dividends for the year 2022 – 1st tranche
Following the resolution of the Managing Board from May 25, 2023 of SAI Broker S.A authorized by Decision No. 71/January 29, 2013, registered with the A.S.F. Register (AFIA) under No. PJR071AFIAI/120003, Alternative Investment Fund for Retail Investors (F.I.A.I.R.) BET FI Index Invest, registered with the A.S.F. Registry under No. CSC09FIAIR/120010, ISIN: ROFIIN0000T6, announces that the payment of dividends for the year 2022 – 1st tranche - shall be made as follows:
- The gross dividend is RON 4.00 for each fund unit issued by F.I.A.I.R. BET FI Index Invest, held at the identification date. Dividends shall be paid to those investors who hold fund units at the identification date in accordance with the investors’ registry kept by the Central Depositary (Depozitarul Central).
- The dividend tax rate will be withheld prior to payment in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- The identification date is June 6, 2023 (ex-date June 2, 2023);
- The payment date is June 13, 2023.
- The costs for the payment of dividends, regardless of the payment method, shall be borne by the investors.
- The payment of dividends shall be made by the Central Depositary and BRD-Groupe Societe Generale, the selected payment agent.
The method of payment:
1. Via Participants (Custody banks/Brokerage companies): Individuals and legal entities / other entities that have an account with the Participant:
For the individuals, legal entities or other entities, who, at the identification date, hold fund units described in the Section 2 or 3 of the Investors’ Registry in the account opened with the Participant, the dividends shall be paid automatically on the Payment Date (June 13, 2023) by bank transfer, via the Central Depositary, into the accounts of the respective Participants.
Non-resident investors who have an account with the Participant and want to benefit of the more favorable stipulations of the Agreement on the avoidance of double taxation entered between Romania and their residence country shall send to the registered office of SAI Broker SA, via the Participant, the tax residence certificate for the year when the payment of dividends is made (2022), within the due term, in original or certified copy, with apostille/super legalization, if applicable, with the certified translation into Romanian, in original, within the following term:
- Until June 9, 2023, unless they have opted for the delayed payment of dividends. The application of the Agreement on the avoidance of double taxation, on the payment date, is cond