Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) invites you to vote your favorite candidates for the 2016 Capital Market Awards in the following categories: 'Best Communication and Investor Relations in 2016 of a Listed Company', 'Best Educational Initiative in the Capital Market in 2016' and 'Best Broker for Retail in 2016'. The voting process for these three categories is open until January 29, 1PM, and can be cast at the following link: http://vot2017.bvb.ro/bvb
The award for the best communication strategy and investor relations will be given to a listed company with the best interaction with investors in 2016, according to the public vote. For the prize awarded to the best educational initiatives, Bucharest Stock Exchange proposes seven projects dedicated to both primary school children, teenagers, students and other audiences. Also, we invite you to choose and appoint, based on personal experience, the brokerage institution that deserves the award for 'Best Broker for Retail'.
Award winners will be announced during the 2017 Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year, on January 31. This year, Bucharest Stock Exchange will grant awards in nine categories, out of which three are voted by the public:
- BVB Member with the Highest Share in Turnover on Equities in 2016
- Local BVB Member with the Highest Share in Turnover on Equities in 2016
- Best Independent Broker for Retail Investors - BVB Special Award
- Promoting the Innovation on Capital Markets
- The Most Traded Stock on the Main Market in 2016 – company award
- Capital Market Institution of the Year
- Best Communication and IR in 2016 of a listed company (voted by the public)
- Best Educational Initiative in Capital Markets in 2016 (voted by the public)
- Best Broker for Retail in 2016 (voted by the public)
Bucharest Stock Exchange offers also the opportunity to win three double invitations to the 2017 Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year. In order to win, one should cast a vote and subscribe to our newsletter. The Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year is an annual event organized by the Bucharest Stock Exchange, which in 2017 reached the fourth edition. The Gala is one of the benchmark events on the Romanian capital market, which marks the beginning of a new investments year and awards the achievements of the previous year.
The 2017 edition of the Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year is supported by:
Bucharest Stock Exchange runs markets for shares, bonds and other instruments, through regulated platforms and alternative systems, and provides a wide range of services to participants of financial markets.
Bucharest Stock Exchange is a public company, listed on its own market since 2010. For more information refer to WWW.BVB.RO
For further information: Daniela Serban, Director IR&PR, +40.742.242.662, firstname.lastname@example.org