To: FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY (FSA) - Financial instruments and investments sector
BUCHAREST STOCK EXCHANGE
Ref: Current report – changes in the company’s management structure
Report date: 13.04.2017
BANCA COMERCIALA CARPATICA S.A.
Current report: According to the FSA Regulation no. 1/2006
Headquarters: Bucuresti, sector 1, Street Ion Brezoianu, Actor, No. 31, 1st, 2nd and attic
Phone / Fax No: 021 313 30 44
Unique Registration Code with the Trade Register: RO 11447021
Order number in the Trade Register: J40/9252/2016
Subscribed and paid-in share capital: RON 220,274,282.20
The regulated market where the instruments are traded: Bucharest Stock Exchange
According to the provisions of the art. 113 of the FSA Regulation no. 1/2006 on issuers and operations with securities, we inform you on the followings:
On 13.04.2017, the Management Board of Banca Comerciala Carpatica SA approved the following changes regarding the bank’s management structure:
- The appointment of Mr. Bogdan Neacsu for the position of Executive Director – Risk Division, member of the Committee of Directors, with a mandate of 4 years, the exercising of the specific responsibilities to be carried out after obtaining the prior approval of the National Bank of Romania;
- Mr. Bogdan Neacsu will coordinate the Risk Division by taking over the specific tasks of this area from Mrs. Diana Maria Kallos, whose function will be changed from Deputy General Manager - Risk and Financial Division into Deputy General Director - Financial Division, member of the Board of Directors.
Consequently, starting with the date’s prior approval of the National Bank of Romania for Mr. Bogdan Neacsu, the new bank's management structure will be as follows:
- Ms. Diana Maria Kallos - Deputy General Director - Financial Division, member of the Committee of Directors;
- Mr. Valentin Grigore Vancea - Executive Director - Operations & IT Division, member of the Committee of Directors;
- Mr. Bogdan Neacsu - Executive Director - Risk Division, member of the Committee of Directors.
Member of the Management Board