The Investor Relations and Liquidity Support Programme launched by EBRD, in partnership with Bucharest Stock Exchange, managed by Daniela Serban, VERTIK, aims to improve the secondary market visibility of listed companies via provision of consultancy services to selected issuers on how to activate investors and enhance the company visibility in the public capital market. The Programme is financially supported by the KTACF - Capital Markets Development Technical Cooperation Programme, funded by the Government of Korea.
The continuous performance for listed companies depends on having an active secondary market that keeps shareholders engagement with the company and attracts attention of new investors, build around a solid equity story, proven operational track record and transparency. All of them would enhance stocks’ liquidity for ease of trading company shares.
- Obtain a strategy to present more effectively your investment story to investors’ community, aspiring to best practices in Investor Relations, tailored to the company needs, and create a framework to allow:
- (Re)defining your equity story and reflect it in all investor presentation tools/instruments, define and use key messages aligned with investor expectations.
- Receiving support and guidelines for designing presentation framework adapted to each target audience.
- Creating an internal system and resources to handle IR activity.
- Designing a proactive annual IR calendar aligned with the strategy.
- Coaching the IR team for strategy implementation for 6 months after strategy delivery.
- Receiving further support, if needed, to upgrade IR: website, presentation, conference calls results handling.
- Gain visibility and be promoted once selected as one of the first participants globally in the EBRD Investor Relations and Liquidity Support Programme, supported by top professionals.
- Be recognized as one of the rising stars on the Romanian capital market and share experience on elevating IR practices with other companies after the completion on the Programme.
VERTIK team will arrange a first site-visit at the company location and several online and offline meetings needed to assess the company profile and IR objective. The process will enable setting the objectives of each individual company and the proposed IR strategy that will support them.
The strategy will be delivered in a maximum of 3 months after the individual company kick-off workshop, with an extra month for feedback. Afterwards, VERTIK will offer under this Programme consultancy services up to 10 hours/month to cover Action Plan delivery and implementation. Work plan will be accompanied by oversight from the consultant on engaging other third parties or VERTIK, or company personnel for its start of execution.
Working language will be English or Romanian for Strategy delivery, as agreed also with the company.
20% of the costs of the advisory services provided for the selected companies are expected to be covered by the selected companies, while 80% of the costs are covered by the KTACF.
The companies’ financial performance, secondary market performance and IR activities will be taken into account.
The selection will be made jointly by EBRD and VERTIK.
How to apply
Fill in the below attached Application Form by February 28, 2023, and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: Please contact Daniela Serban at +40742242662, email@example.com
EBRD is a multilateral bank that promotes the development of the private sector and entrepreneurial initiative in 38 economies across three continents. The Bank is owned by 71 countries as well as the EU and the EIB. EBRD investments are aimed at making the economies in its regions competitive, well-governed, green, inclusive, resilient and integrated. To date, the Bank has invested more than €10 billion in more than 500 projects in Romania.
Headquarted in Bucharest, VERTIK provides integrated support services for the development and implementation of Investor Relations and Public Relations tailored to the company's needs on the Romanian and international capital markets. The company works with some of the recently listed companies on BVB, included in the main index, BET, with companies listed on the AeRO market, as well as those interested in issuing equities or bonds.