To: FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY (FSA) - Financial instruments and investments sector
BUCHAREST STOCK EXCHANGE
Ref: Convening of Patria Bank SA Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting for April 27/28, 2023
Report date: 23.03.2023
Name of the issuer: PATRIA BANK SA
Headquarters: Bucharest, 42, Pipera Road, Globalworth Plaza Building, Floors 8 and 10
Phone / Fax No: 0800 410 310 / +40 372 007 732
Unique Registration Code with the Trade Register: RO 11447021
Order number in the Trade Register: J40/9252/2016
Subscribed and paid-in share capital: RON 327.881.437,60 lei
The regulated market where the instruments are traded: Bucharest Stock Exchange
Important events to be reported:
Convening of Patria Bank SA Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting for April 27/28, 2023
Patria Bank SA informs that by the Board of Directors Decision no. 64 dated 22.03.2023 it was decided the convening of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Patria Bank SA (OGSM) on April 27, 2023 (first convocation)/April 28, 2023 (second convocation) at 10:00 a.m. at the Bank's headquarters in Soseaua Pipera no. 42, Globalworth Plaza Building, et 10, sector 2, Bucharest, having the following agenda:
1. Election of the secretary of the meeting, with the following proposals: Mrs. Daniela Arcadia Hinescu, shareholder in Patria Bank S.A. and in her absence, Mr. Georgian Eugen Constantin shareholder in Patria Bank SA.
2. Approval of individual and consolidated annual financial statements as of 31.12.2022, prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, accompanied by the Annual Reports of the Board of Directors and the Report of the financial auditor.
3. Approval of the proposal for the distribution of the net profit realised in 2022, in the amount of LEI 20,247,091.80, as follows: the allocation of the amount of LEI 1,156,984.20 for legal reserves and LEI 19,090,107.60 in retained earnings.
4. Approval of the discharge of the Bank’s Directors for the financial year 2022.
5. Approval of the Incomes and Expenditures Budget for 2023 and the Activity Programme for the financial year 2023.
6. Approval of the individual remuneration due to the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year 2023.
7. Approval of the remuneration report for the financiar year 2022.
8. Approval of the Remuneration Policy for Management April 2023 edition.
9. Approval of empowering any of the members of the Management Committee to carry out the legal formalities required to fulfil the conditions for the publicity of the resolutions adopted by the OGSM on April 27, 2023 or April 28, 2023, as well as granting them the right to appoint another person to carry out the aforementioned formalities.
10. In accordance to Article 2, paragraph 2, letter f), l) and Article 176 from ASF Regulation no. 5/2018 on issuers of financial instruments and market operations,the approval of:
a. Date of May 16, 2023 as Record Date for identification of the shareholders whom the effects of the resolution of the OGSM will be passed, in accordance with the provisions of article 87(1) of Law No. 24/2017 regarding on issuers of financial instruments and market operations.
b. Date of May 15, 2023 as Ex date
Only persons who are registered as shareholders on the reference date of April 19, 2023 ("Reference Date") in the register of shareholders of the Bank kept by the Depozitarul Central S.A. are entitled to participate and vote in the OGSM.
The Convening Notice of Patria Bank SA OGSM on April 27/28, 2023 is presented attached.
General Manager Director, Capital Markets and Investor Relations Division
Burak Yildiran Razvan Pasol