Report date: March 26, 2021
Information according to: Law 24/2017, FSA Regulation 5/2018
Issuer name: EVERGENT INVESTMENTS S.A.
Headquarters: 94C Pictor Aman street, Bacau
Phone/fax/e-mail: 0234576740 / 0234570062 / email@example.com
Sole registration number at the Trade Register Office: 2816642
EUID: ROONRC J/04/2400/1992
Share capital: 98,947,917.60 RON
Number of issued shares: 989,479,176
Face Value: 0.1 RON/share
Ownership structure: 100% private
Free float: 100%
ASF Register No.: PJR071AFIAA/040002
Regulated market on which the issued securities are traded: Bucharest Stock Exchange, Premium category
Bucharest Stock Exchange: SIF2
Bloomberg: BBGID BG000BMN5F5
To: BUCHAREST STOCK EXCHANGE
FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Financial Instruments and Investments Sector
Convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders and Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on April 29/30, 2021
The Board of Directors has decided to convene the Extraordinary and Ordinary General Meetings of EVERGENT Investments shareholders on April 29/30, 2021, having the agenda from the attached Convening Notice. All shareholders registered in the register of shareholders at the end of April 16, 2021, which is the reference date, are invited to the meetings.
Among the most important topics on the agenda of the general meetings:
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. Approval of the reduction of the share capital from 98,947,917.60 lei to 98,121,305.10 lei, namely with the amount of 826,612.50, as a result of the cancellation of a number of 8,266,125 own shares acquired by the company, in compliance with the EGMS Resolution no. 4 of April 27, 2020.
2. Approval of a buyback program in order to reduce the share capital, by canceling the shares, with a maximum number of 19,625,000 shares, representing 2% of the share capital, which will result after the reduction of the share capital mentioned above.
The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. Approval of the individual and consolidated financial statements for the financial year 2020, accompanied by the reports of the auditor and of the Board of Directors.
2. Approval of a gross dividend of 0.043 lei / share, for the shareholders registered on May 19, 2021. The payment date is June 11, 2021. The proposed dividend provides a yield of 3%, based on the closing price of the EVERGENT Investments share in the BSE meeting of March 24, 2021, which was 1.43 lei / share.
3. Approval of the Activity Program and of the Revenue and Expenditure Budget 2021.
The Board of Directors of EVERGENT Investments maintains the shareholders remuneration policy through an optimal mix between the predictable dividend policy and annual buyback programs, which provides higher returns now and in the long run, compared to only paying the dividends.
EVERGENT Investments' investment strategy is based on an allocation of resources to ensure a robust organic growth of the company, but also capital increase for shareholders.
We recommend to the shareholders to consult all the EGMS and OGMS documents available on the website www.evergent.ro, starting with Monday, March 29, 2021, which is the date of publication of the Convening Notice in the Official Gazette of Romania, part IV.
In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, we recommend to the shareholders the vote by correspondence at the General Meetings of Shareholders of April 29/30, 2021, according to the procedure presented in the Convening Notice and on the website.